Gacha wo Mawashite Nakama wo Fuyasu Saikyou no Bishoujo Gundan wo Tsukuriagero - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Bet your Everything on the Pick Up!

Dex-chan lover
What is the point of pride ?

If I have an animal that has that kinda luck , I would let it pull every banner and be it slave FFS

Dex-chan lover
I guess sometimes I should let my pet pull the gatcha instead.

Ahh, where can we get a rabbit like this? Need to obtain it before nian comes x.x

pride? hah, if i have a pet that have that kinda luck, i would feed him nicely and pamper it so much

Dex-chan lover
Man, the artist is such a tease, so many low angled shots on Estelle and still nothing to see down there.

Double-page supporter
This guy is me pulling for Blaze banner.

I got her, but my IRL Sanity hit 0 after getting Ch'en and a dupe Saria before she finally dropped.

Fed-Kun's army
i know his feeling.. those Dupe situations, or "luck for others and i got nothin".. i know that very well
and even worse is when i tried several times and get nothing, then some newbie tried just once to get main prize....🤬

I know your feeling dude... I played Priconne and when the Gacha Princess Kokkoro event came out, I tried 14 x 11 and didn't get 3 stars at all ... And when my little brother tried only 2x11 he immediately got Princess Kokkoro ... Damn it !!!

Users who are viewing this thread