Gacha wo Mawashite Nakama wo Fuyasu Saikyou no Bishoujo Gundan wo Tsukuriagero - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - Mad Priestess

Perfect attack waifu. Now he can grind all the gacha tokens he needs and nobody will complain about the “death march”

Dex-chan lover
She used the momentum of her boobs perfectly to power up her hook, sasuga

😃

Dex-chan lover
So, just to prove their point about the pristess, they deserted MC and left him in this trauma-matchup? I see their "It's only for MC to get rid of his trauma."-excuse, but then again they have been that far, they counldn't or didn't want to intervene, when things went down the drain and MC's trauma got worse. Maybe he should also reevaluate if he sees them other two in the wrong light, too? New girl just took first place. She coundn't stand to watch and helped MC. Sorcerer girl seemed to be caring until this chapter, but I came to doubt her motives.

Dex-chan lover
I am an idiot and it took me a few minutes to remember that nike is a goddess of victory.

Aggregator gang
woah dense mc realized how dense he was and now we can watch shisuha beat up enemies while ballin' with them nike shoes

"Did you know, there are three types of healer? Those protected in the rear, those supporting in the middle, and those who can stand on the line of battle? Those are the three."

Users who are viewing this thread