Gachi Koi Maou-sama - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
No way they just referenced Orga.
OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAtCl7HRYSJdWTBNqd2IEMOo.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Wonder what the demon army is doing to make the hero so mad at the maou
My guess is that both sides are actually at peace and they are all just helping Maou out.

Like purposely feeding him some not so factual information that would tickle his sense of justice and she also likes it when he acts like that.

Looking at the magician friend wingman's behavior. it's likely that they just play along with the antics that's produced by the two.

Dex-chan lover
No way they just referenced Orga.
OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAtCl7HRYSJdWTBNqd2IEMOo.jpg
I laughed too when I saw it. It was a big meme in Japan, so I'm not surprised.

At this point Hero, the only reason Maou isn't dead is because of some hidden feelings you might have for her. I mean, any lesser Hero would have beaten down Maou while she was down, but you didn't! Ato's lucky you aren't willing to defend her love for you yet. Because his actions would have definitely swayed any lesser woman.

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that both sides are actually at peace and they are all just helping Maou out.

Like purposely feeding him some not so factual information that would tickle his sense of justice and she also likes it when he acts like that.

Looking at the magician friend wingman's behavior. it's likely that they just play along with the antics that's produced by the two.
Bro about to have the existential crisis of his life LMAO

Dex-chan lover
This is giving me strong D-Frag! Vibes. Im sure Kenji and Yuu-kun would get along great.

Dex-chan lover
indirect damage it seems, Maou truly can’t catch a break.

Also judging by the way people have been reacting to Maou, from the townsfolk, to his friends, it seems as if things like this are common occurrences. From “hero otaku” to the way everyone treats Maou’s antics, I wonder if there are other girls out there aside from Maou who have confessed their feelings to him, or have tried to get close to him similarly to her.

Obviously they haven’t succeeded, but you never know if someone will just come out from behind a corner and strike from the shadows. Maou might have competition in the near future, competition to see who can annoy the Hero with their love more.

Dex-chan lover
He asks why when the answer to her defeat is obvious, who couldn't resist seeing the person the love dripping wet in a sexy manner like that?

Dex-chan lover
This thing is so hilarious I think that everyone else will also be wingman/wingwoman

Users who are viewing this thread