Gachi Koi Nenchakujuu: Net Haishinsha no Kanojo ni naritakute - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - I'll love you forever

Fed-Kun's army
very happy for mero! and hina! hope they get the happiness they deserve and therapy for hina . wont be surprised if subaru is okay with hina he has some problems in his head since the start (the whole "fans loving him unconditionally" thing and other things i think) hina is drawn super cute once again

Dex-chan lover
Huh...So both girls kinda fixed for now and looking at the volume cover the other members will be on the firing line next.

I was thinking of dropping the series but seeing that theme may just be them facing the consequences of their actions (both fans and celebs) seems nice other than they all need some serious help lmafo

Fed-Kun's army
Subaru got reality checked. Hope he never forgets her presence.
But this kinda ending is like a compromise for all sides, bad for everyone i mean.
I usually hate then someone gives more then a dollar as a donation but Hina's was perfect. Straight to the dome.
It would be hilarious if Subaru started obsessing over Hina on stream. Like he would be sitting there in front of several thousand people and say "Hiiiiiiii, Hina!". Everyone would be so enraged 😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Both of them is really mess up but then again this is a story about people being madly obsessed with a person's persona so I guess this is a happy ending for both of them ??????

Double-page supporter
So this is how Subaru's arc ends. What a wild ride! I feel him and Hina will never meet again but they certainly left a mark on each other

Thanks for this chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread