Gag Manga Bag - Ch. 1 - A Manga About Searching for a Serial Killer on a Stranded Ship

Dex-chan lover
jpzga9s4ulj31.png

Group Leader
I have to admit that around me Warrant Officer Fried Shrimp would be the first to 'mysteriously' disappear, can't throw the first stone here!

Haven't seen the raws but on the page 22 where he goes 'We're the same the same the same!', 'same' is Japanese for shark, so if any of that was in English in the raw it's an intentional pun with him telling the kid 'You're a shark like me!'

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
PETTY OFFICER SECOND CLASS MOLAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :notlikethis::notlikethis::notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
I have to admit that around me Warrant Officer Fried Shrimp would be the first to 'mysteriously' disappear, can't throw the first stone here!
as an extremely picky eater i can finally take the moral highground and say that i wouldn't have eaten any of them even if i was gonna starve since i hate seafood.

though i would probably be among those eating the ship itself lol.

Dex-chan lover
We're the Same! The Same! The Same! The Same! ahahaha
I feel like the translator failed their mission, when they forgot to add a tl/n about how keikaku means plan "Same" is jp for "Shark".

Dex-chan lover
As the old saying goes:

Karma's a bitch! :meguusmug:
I think it was meant to be "live life to the fullest, don't let yourself be constrained by the chains of society. You never know when it ends and in the long run your actions don't really matter"

Users who are viewing this thread