Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu - Ch. 62.2

Dex-chan lover
Who is she?
A waifu with a big future ahead of her. And apparently, she came already, simply from being called. :smugnako:

Double-page supporter
Ya know, I was expecting it to be the dragon in human form but as a dude. Boy am I glad to be wrong, right fellas?
Yeah, that's a bit unexpected. I thought the dragon was an old man.

Different Dragon.
The one who trained Arc is a different one than the one elder sister talked to 2 chapters ago (which is the same that just broke into the council room).

Dex-chan lover
Big. MUSCLE. DRAGON. GIRL~!!!

She's definitely another out-worlder, just like Arc and the Pope, isn't she?
ua44332dsnya1.jpeg

The dragon was a girl the whole time !?
That's...dedinitely the dragon who trained Arc.
Yeah, that's a bit unexpected. I thought the dragon was an old man.
bb0d6043-1941-485a-81e3-051ee50a3e77

She's a different one. Grandpa dragon mentioned her.

Dex-chan lover
Different Dragon.
The one who trained Arc is a different one than the one elder sister talked to 2 chapters ago (which is the same that just broke into the council room).
Gonna be honest, I didn’t realize that cause it takes so long for new chapters I plum forgot about the second dragon.
Thanks.

Dex-chan lover
Big. MUSCLE. DRAGON. GIRL~!!!

She's definitely another out-worlder, just like Arc and the Pope, isn't she?
YEAH BABYYYYY :chad:

Nope, she is just a "regular" dragon.
That said, Dragons are the Apex lifeform in this setting and they are all super powerful.
They are pretty much only outclassed by Arc, and there is multiple dragons around even if they are rare.
This one did however know the previous out-worlders.
:win:

Dex-chan lover
So there's this thing writers do in fantasy i never understood, if necromancy exist why the heck do they bury dead people ? i mean you'd think something like cremation would be the go to no ?
It takes a serious amount of good wood to cremate a person. Wood that has actual use for the living.

Fed-Kun's army
So there's this thing writers do in fantasy i never understood, if necromancy exist why the heck do they bury dead people ? i mean you'd think something like cremation would be the go to no ?
There's a sci-fi trilogy by John Varley which has a zombie virus. Burning bodies is standard. People scrounge up material to burn (as it takes a lot to cremate). It's only series I can think of that's done this.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not talking in a war but as a general practice, i mean for a necromancer a cemetery is more or less a warehouse, i just commented it here because it came to me while reading this chapter.
And in most fantasy stories necromancy is a sort of taboo subject or magic, so most people would not believe such things exist or the risk in their minds is so small or unbelievable that people would no go out of their way or beliefs to change how they do funerals/burials. Even in the real world we have superstitions and some believe in ghost, curses and witches, yet we still bury people in cemeteries and in some cases people build stuff on top of old cemeteries or sacred grounds.

Users who are viewing this thread