Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu - Vol. 11 Ch. 48 - Arian and Evin

Double-page supporter
An elf as a base... bro... you're gonna have a painful death once they catch you.

Dex-chan lover
It seems to me it would be wise to strike against the Hiruku theocracy with a small force of powerful individuals. There are only four cardinals left, plus the pope, so they can't guard that many places. Not that I'd expect them to be guarding anything but their laboratories. So, all the towns (and temples within), random fortresses, and such would be available. They have some holy knights, or whatever they were, but they wouldn't even be able to catch a small, clandestine strike force. Since it's a religion worshipping death, the people living there probably don't really care about their own lives, but it would, nevertheless, weaken than church. The pope would probably turn dead civilians into skeleton soldiers, but those don't amount to much. Above all, it would put some pressure on the pope and his organisation, as they would need to divert their attention from their experimentation, including wandering abroad kidnapping people, to securing their own bases.

Not that I'd expect anything to happen. Let's not forget Arc and Arian were on their way to check the place, but they stopped in the neighbouring country before turning back. So, everyone will leave the Hiruku theocracy to their own devices, free to do whatever nasty things they want to do. Fools, all of them. The elves are the typical: "Nothing's going on in our immediatele neighbourhood (even though one elven forest was almost destroyed), so let's not do anything."

Users who are viewing this thread