Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu - Vol. 12 Ch. 56.2

Dex-chan lover
Anyone know how long they've been fighting?
Last chapter it mentioned that explosion sounds were coming from the valley they are at. And the report was from 4 days prior. And if you go back to chapter 54 when Goemon started fighting the Cardinal, we learn about it from a report as well so more time could have passed. Then you have all of the travel time which would be at least a couple days, maybe. So I'm thinking around a week at minimum.

Or everyone can travel so freaking fast that days don't pass and its only been 4 days, since that is the only confirmed amount of time.

Dex-chan lover
The muscle bros then noticed that they got guest, realized how everyone looking for them, and decided to called it a day, make an appointment for next brawl and make their separate way peacefully, baffling their friends who was looking for them in first place.

Fed-Kun's army
I love the changes, it makes everyone a little bit more balanced and gives them more development (in the muscle area) also it seems that nice war at the edges of the pope's domain is coming

Dex-chan lover
I kinda hope the searchers will get relegated to cheering squads and their contest will mostly be squabbling while the muscle bros duke it out

Dex-chan lover
I feel like my memory is playing tricks on me because I have hard time recalling these events from the light novel. Did I accidentally miss a volume somehow?...

Users who are viewing this thread