Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu - Vol. 7 Ch. 33 - Tajiento's Collapse IV

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion

Actually i allready have, its some good stuff :>
Thanos is basically the lite version of Darkside if he had a moral compass instead of being a carbon copy cartoon villain who´s only goal is to destroy free will and rule the universe(s) for the hell of it.
Thanos is imo a way better character, but darkside came out first and is way more powerfull.

Epic naming there, using Latin of contrasting Sins and Virtues, to name a few Luxuria Castitas (Lust Chastity), Superbia Humilitas (Prideful Humility)

Dex-chan lover
I like the eyes in this manga. Also this pope is comic book levels of villain. Like, laughably villainous.

wow evil thicc chick? isn't that erin luxury tits character hella suitable for hentai/doujin material... pls leme know if there's one, by no means it was a personal thing at all... my neighbour's cat's long distance relative with a quarter royalty cat family descendant requested me to ask around for this specific thicc erin villainess somehow, such coincidence, much wow... totally need it for research, academic and healthy living purposes 😈😏 😂

Banned
So... Sloth (Acedia), who was actually Gluttony.... is dead...
But the one CALLED Gluttony (Gula), who is probably something else, is still here.

So is it my imagination or is that just really badly handled? Like they've all got the seven deadly sins for their names, but are actually manifestations of completely different sins?

In which case the fact that Lust (Luxuria) looks like a slut is probably completely coincidental.

@Yumecchi :
I've figured out most of them... though I'm not sure about two... SO... from the left...
Winged Woman = Lufasu Mafaalu from Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!
Arc... from this manga, obviously (and his little fox too).
Three-horned guy on throne = Rou from Re:Monster
Lazing on the top of the throne...... It looks a little like Rimuru Tempest from Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken ... but LHTranslations don't seem to have done any pages here for that, so I'm probably mistaken...
Catgirl and Sword = Fran & Master from Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita
Guy with shield = obviously Naofumi from Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari
And I've no idea who the Slav-squatting dude on the right is. I think whatever it is I might have read before... since something about the design looks vaguely familiar, but I'm not remembering any names nor plot nor anysuch.

"HA (guy that died) WAS THE WEAKEST OF THE (number) OF (elite evil bad guy team name)!!"

I've seen so many jokes about this type of line, to see it actually being used unironically is...

@SotiCoto Not Just the 7 deadly sins, their other names (Castitas, Industria, Humanitas and so on.) are based on the seven virtues which are meant to be the opposite of the seven deadly sins

So their names are literally:
Lust Chastity
Wrath Patience
Gluttony Temperance
Pride Humility
Envy Kindness
Sloth Diligence
Greed Charity

Dex-chan lover
so nobody is going to mention that Palermo/Palurmo Avaritia was blond the first time he appeared??

Aggregator gang
All the cardinals have names with opposite meaning. Thanatos' second name should have been Hypnos not to feel left out. I mean, if you go chuuni on the names, might as well go full speed.

Users who are viewing this thread