Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu - Vol. 7 Ch. 35 - The Nozan Kingdom's Crisis II

Dex-chan lover
Damn it! After all this time, I still can't unsee the 'tongue' at the bottom section of Arc's helmet...

Fed-Kun's army
Nina might look basic, but i do like her design and how normal her knight attire looks.

Dex-chan lover
I seem to have forgotten a lot on this manga. I can't even remember some of the characters. I recall about a princess who was attempted an assassination by her elder brother. And a bunch of cardinals who seem evil. Now I see a loli princess which Idk if I've already seen aside from the chapter just before this. The manga is putting too much characters and info for me to recall easily.

Arc is going to have a really easy time invading the church. Perhaps all members of the church have been cursed, not just him. As a high priest, he just happened to maintain his sanity (or manged to summon his player before loosing his sanity)

Dex-chan lover
so the curch cardinals are all monsters. Still not sure why they wanted to destroy the other kingdoms. What's their endgame here...

Users who are viewing this thread