Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 36 - The Nozan Kingdom's Crisis III

Double-page supporter
Now to wait like another three months or however long for something that feels like it should be daily or weekly.

Aggregator gang
@Kayriel weeklys usually end up with 10~12 pages per chapter, this was 35 (not counting tl group credit pages) it takes time to create the story, draw characters, draw backgrounds, edits, detail work, processing, and finally printing and distribution. monthly isn't bad given the series quality, and while I'm admittedly unsure of the exact situation across the globe, I'm guessing covid is slowing things down where the author lives too. you seem rather upset you aren't getting your free fix in a timely manner while ignoring what the author/artists face trying to make a living off this...and releases like this as dailys...that'd be insane for a catch up release pace from a tl group, let alone actual story creation from the author

Dex-chan lover
hmm? they skipped the part about the racist elf village bunch?

Double-page supporter
@Kayriel Excuse me? Did I read that correctly??? Daily????? Daily? Mate, this manga has more detail than fucking korean manhwa dogshit, and for all you know it could be just one fucking dude drawing.

Are they using Dragonslayer bows in page 16, So that's why those monsters didn't stand a chance.

Dex-chan lover
@MistLynx I checked, they are in Order. They are showing Arc and co arriving to help and then go back to when they actually arrived on the shore first. Strange way to do it.

Dex-chan lover
"Speak of the devil."

Yeah, those things indeed looked like a couple of devils. Or is it just a single, mangled thing?

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme

Its just one creature and they are the "generals" of the undead army.

IIRC
They were described as amalgamations of human bodies forged into a spider-like creature in the web novel.
they are basically undead spiders abominations made out of human bodies.
That's why they are called "Arachne" type undead.
You can see another one die on page 2. ( and there was one with armour and weapons in chapter 22.2 on the pirate boat )

There has never been a really good picture of how they look so far IMO, as you always only see the upper body and not the spider-like legs( that they had in the novel).
But ( in the novel ) they are something like this but naked, less huge and more spider-like...

( THIS IS NOT A PICTURE FROM THE NOVEL, JUST SOMETHING SIMILAR LOOKING-ish)

frw5JhS.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Goldenzeal The novel one looks too complicated. Just using numerous human limbs as legs would look better (that is, worse) than using whole human bodies as limbs.

Users who are viewing this thread