Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 36 - The Nozan Kingdom's Crisis III

Double-page supporter
@InsaneInsomniac
@Warpbeast
@thedestroyership
@Renki

Oh man! Look at these three halfwits up on my jock! Plenty of room there, come one, come all. Maybe you'll learn some reading comprehension and how to not knee-jerk like utterly pathetic white knights.

Of course I understand this is a lot of work, I'm not nearly as incompetent as the last three people I tagged on this. In fact, I appreciate that work - thus my post. I was complaining that I'd have to wait to see something I'd like to see more often. Unrealistic? Sure! Attacking the team working on this? Only an idiot would jump to that conclusion and then preemptively start attacking someone they don't know over their own misunderstanding without confirming their doubts. I feel that my sardonic self-deprecation should have been absolutely clear from my saying "three months" when that isn't the case.

Instead of being civil, instead I catch these three toe-suckers trying to grapple my ankles as they trip over themselves to find ways to insult me while pointlessly defending people who don't even know they exist. Defending them from someone who wasn't insulting them, but was merely bummed that I wouldn't be getting another issue as soon as I consume them - thus praising the quality of the work and original content. But I suppose I can't expect much comprehension here, only needlessly pointless attacks from side-characters no one mentioned.

At least @InsaneInsomniac was polite with their misunderstanding, and has thus earned some respect. The rest of you need to get your priorities straight, and maybe dump the internet tough-guy acts. It's really sad.

Oh, by the way kiddos. Feel free to be all tough and whatnot as you like in response - so I'll never see or care about anything you have to say. I don't bother checking replies more than once. Again, really good job ganging up on someone who wasn't doing anything wrong or offensive. Real nice of you.

Dex-chan lover
This somewhat differs from the novel proper. Or rather there are some significant changes
Glenis was supposed to be back in the Great Canada Forest.
Let's see how they handle the fact the
curse removing Spring Water will play an important role in his dealings with the Nozan kingdom and other humans in the novel, first with the rescue of the princess, as the manga made him immune to it back when they first visited the spring...

Group Leader
A KAREN!!!
6785063-91q3e8.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Why do they keep saying dark elf`? Is she adopted or something? Her hair is white unlike her parents but that's about it. Not exactly dark-elfy traits.

Dex-chan lover
@Chizan this manga had to much little tidbit different after and yes that curse removing water is the highest difference if we go about how signaficance important that thing is i latter story
@Iskarioth maybe manga artist fault ? I mean in LN and WN ariadne described as having same hair and skin color with her mom who also dark elf

Dex-chan lover
@Fuew12 there's colored Art, I think some of it even was from the LN so that theory goes out the window unless ofc all it takes is white hair for an elf to be considered dark, which still not explains the family looking different.

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel Watch out, we got a badass over here.

You see, you're the one who misunderstood me, I didn't imply you attacked the team but that you acted as if you were entitled to a weekly release by the author, your subsequent behaviour clearly indicates you are indeed a child.

It also seems like you are extremely susceptible and insecure showing how you try to act so "tough". If you truly didn't care, you either wouldn't have responded in that manner or simply blocked the people.

Dex-chan lover
@Iskarioth i check the colores arts from LN and yeah ariadne skin just to pale to be considered dark elf, i forgot about her mom but i as far i remember there no color arts for her, that to say the LN describe ariadne skin color kinda purpleish(?) Or something closer to this rather than that colored arts show us up

Fed-Kun's army
There's definitely something messed up with the page ordering. Looks like it was stitched together as 9 7-8 6 instead of 9-8 7 6.

Users who are viewing this thread