Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu

Read the novel version of this, had to drop it after several volumes because it was starting to get really f*cking obnoxious. The mc is a boring dude with half-a-brain who also can't make any decisions on his own, he'll just follow along the girls in a soulless trance. This is how the whole novel goes. Sooner or later, you start to get annoyed enough to drop it because nothing is happening and the mc just isn't interesting or a good character, nor are the other characters. The biggest issue is the mc though. He just uses brawn all the time, but he's also somewhat of a coward, especially when the skeleton "curse" comes loose. The author also conveniently skips a lot of skills he's supposed to have with all his classes but somehow doesn't, which is frustrating because he decided that the mc will be super OP but then decided that he doesn't want him to be that OP after all but it's too late to change so he forces it. He conveniently remembers whatever abilities he needs whenever he has an use for them and doesn't even test all of his skills out to confirm how they work etc. He simple has no goals, motivation or even emotions. In the novel, he only had basic desires like wanting to be close to cute girls and wanting food despite being a skeleton. Other than that, he's just being dominated by the b*tchy elf and goes around adventuring with hollow characters.

Maybe it'll be better if you read a rushed manga version? Usually flaws like these are less prominent when you don't spend days on reading and thinking.

It's decent enough to read but nothing more than that. That's the only perk of the novel at least, it was somehow easy to read despite all the flaws, it's just that the flaws becomes more and more glaring as time passes on.

Maybe it's worth giving the manga a shot later, I think I'll put it on my to read list.

The mc is a fucking dog. He doesnt have his own mind and will follow you around.
Papa bones( ainz ooal gown ) is fucking better.

There are so many skeleton protag isekais already it's getting kinda boring. Never felt that way about the usual harem isekai stuff

Harem fucking sucks, it bores the hell out of me, and it is just so cringy to read about. I came for a story dangit, not for hentai. \/

I don't understand why are there so many isekai with skeleton MC, not a fan of that, although, i love Overlord. And another thing is, when SKELETON MC gets his harem it looks...i dunno..weird .? I mean, his a fucking skeleton, cmon

Someone know where this is in the light novel? would like to know if some does know i'm at chap 21

🙃Ch 15 is missing how do I add it or does someone else do it?
Edit:Nvm 😵I think im on something

Group Leader
@JJred2 make sure it’s the highest quality available

Edit: wait, it’s there... what do you mean?

What makes it different...

Nothing much really, but it's a "nice skeleton" instead of ones that's aiming for Demon Lord status... (at least 2 undead/ skeleton isekai ones do that)

and as always, it's has it's own story.

I mean... obviously a different story, otherwise it'll be just copying another series...

Users who are viewing this thread