Gaikotsu Shotenin Honda-san

hyb

I really hope someone picks this one up, the anime is hilarious!

Group Leader
Willing to buy and scan the books if someone picks it up.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is just the author retelling his experience as a book keeper-
Or a "gaijin" retelling his experience buying shit from Japanese stores.

Fed-Kun's army
The fact that this manga seems more like a retelling of the author experience in real life made me interested in reading this manga, I'm hoping that the rest of the chapter will get translated in the future.

Group Leader
Uwu more chapters soon(tm)
the redraw is a bitch and Honda have trash for handwriting. it hurts my eyes to stare at it every page every chapter but so worth it.

Thanks for the scanlations bro. The anime is one of the endearing anime of the last season for me, I love all the quirky characters and the looks on Japanese bookstore.

I really hope the scanlation will follow through with the recent chapter of this manga

Group Leader
@Sallad4ever Yenpress licensed this recently and they are releasing volume 1 in July...
I'll focus more on this so i can push out at least first volume before them... (but this shit has painful redraws, loads of translations despite under 20 pages, and take some effort to typeset, and I'm just a solo you know...I have great help, but I'm still doing the bulk...but i'll try)
Beyond that, I have a policy of not doing licensed stuff, but I really have to see how Yenpress does before I decide from there....sometimes the stuff they do hurt my soul cause of how bad it is.

@motokare

Ah. . . . Yenpress, I know what you mean when you say they hurt your soul.

They often start DMCAing everyone immediately, then squat on licenses for 5-10 years and expect everyone to wait. And then, the quality of their released translated work is then beyond terrible and has no context.

Not to mention when sales are bad or the company doesn't have enough money, they change their mind on TRANSLATING THE DAMN THINGS THEY LICENSED, while still DMCAing everyone and sitting on the license for EVEN MORE YEARS. It's hilariously hypocritical how the company abuses the law to get what they want.

I've seen entire 4 chan translation groups solely dedicated to YenPress licensed works just to spite Yen Press. It's gotten so bad, there's entire groups dedicated to stuff like finishing works Yen Press "said" they would and re-translating Overlord and similar works since they did such an awful job.

Contributor
I haven't seen the homepage of this for a while, but the Completed publication status makes me wonder how this could possibly end.

Also, theme, Survival, very apt

Users who are viewing this thread