Gaishuu Isshoku - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Housework

Double-page supporter
God missed this one, been reading the raws but i had no idea wtf was going on, thx for translating this

Dex-chan lover
Just kick her out, anything she could do can't be worse than putting up with her shitty attitude.

Fed-Kun's army
"any mistakes let me know in the comments"

How about the fact that half of the original text is still on the pages? Never heard of redrawing I guess

Dex-chan lover
There is a limit to being a bitch, especially when you're living in a stranger's house. He should just kick her out when she sleeps. The creep picture is not a problem because he has evidence that she's been blackmailing him using it. What he should've done in the first place is report her actions to the police and have them take one look at her. They'll know instantly that he was speaking the truth.

Fed-Kun's army
@Aichan - I'm not so sure that the police would believe him. She can play the innocent girl pretty well.
I find it pointless though to complain about what the MC should be doing when clearly him not doing that is what makes this manga fun.

Dex-chan lover
@AsuraRaza
I actually stopped reading this story a few chapters later and removed it from my reading list. It has a nice idea but from the start, it wasn't fun, at least not for me. She is a bitch who treats the one guy who helps her like shit and he instead just takes all the abuse. It gets tiring very fast.

I do not understand what's fun about a spineless man being abused by an ungrateful girl.

Dex-chan lover
Plz just have sex and be FWB, it would actually make things way less awkward and less embarrassing for the both of you... and me to read.

Dex-chan lover
This is fucking property. He can kick her out anytime he wants. What the fuck is wrong with his head.

Aggregator gang
if he really didnt want it, he should just move himself. record the conversation too. pretty sure blackmail is a crime too. and what kind of idiot doesn't lock their phone.

wow....and here i thought SIMPing was only a problem with western men. My apologies.

Users who are viewing this thread