Gaishuu Isshoku - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - Confrontation

I mean, its next to impossible to out-cuck Shuu, but damn if hes not trying if he's not kicking this cunt out after this.

Dex-chan lover
This shit is so damn entertaining to read lmao. Once you realize that the main characters are both pieces of shit nothing fazes you amymore

Dex-chan lover
People in the comments talking about the girl being horrible...but nothing she said here is a lie...and did you guys forget what he did to her when she was on the phone for a business call? I mean yeah the FMC has done some pretty bad stuff early on, but we're long past the point where you can call out either of them as being more horrible than the other one. They've both been totally awful to each other and done things that could've socially ruined the other person because they're both selfish.

why not let him continue? He brings some good points to the table
@WillLi mc never did something so shitty to her that it ruined her relationship with others, much less her parents . She cherry picked the truth thats most convenient for her. She failed to mention that she basically black mails him at this point

Contributor
abdes.jpg

@StarixCrown I agree with you.

She started all of this do to her own selfishness so talking to the parents like that has goon too far. That statement she made to the parents made it look like she was a pure innocent victim when MC was just playing her game to get her out of his place since day one.

Dex-chan lover
@StarixCrown @Thugio the MC molested her on a business call about her series. That could've ended her -job-. It didn't because manga logic, but if your boss thinks you're having sex during a business call in real life your career could be over. How can ya'll think that "Couldn't possible ruin her." Also if you guys think the MC is playing her game to get her out still you guys are naive. It's clear he's doing it to satisfy his lust at this point, which is also why she's playing it too. You guys are keen on highlighting the bad things she does, but you're underplaying the bad things the MC does and did. They are both underhanded manipulative assholes that have done plenty of things that would cause their friends to kick them out, but they stay with each other because manga logic.

@WillLi do you understand this all started on her blackmailing him to stay at his place right?
She has no business being there in the first place. She started all of this herself, if she gets fired for that no one is to blame but herself the mc might go with it for his own gain but don’t get it twisted all that happened is HER FAULT.

Dex-chan lover
cut her head off then throw everything in the dumpster. lit it on fire then throw the ashes at the nearest most disgusting public toilet

You know what? Fuck that shit. I don't care how shes trying to blackmail me, i would launch her crappy ass out right then and there.

Dex-chan lover
@danberhe So what you're saying is, because she blackmailed him, he can do whatever he wants and not be judged for it? He is still a 'good person' because he was blackmailed first? That is the dumbest thing I've heard. Yes she blackmailed him, and she started this, no questions about that, but that doesn't make all the things he's done go away, and it doesn't make them right either. Like I said, they're -both- horrible people here. He doesn't have to molest her, he doesn't even have to participate in her game, he can be the bigger person here. He chose to go down to her level. Yes she's a brat, but he's lied to her and essentially manipulated sexual favors out of her. And if I remember right he's the one that made 'the game' physical. And he takes advantage of her hot hotheadedness to constantly manipulate her and get more and more out of it.

And let's not forget what she blackmailed him -with-. He told her to have sex with the landlord(himself) to get a place to stay. Yes he used it as a 'technique' to try and get her to leave, but do you realize how absolutely horrible that is? Or did you just forget that he said that? He told her essentially "If you want a place to stay, when don't you become my whore" That's some -serious- sexual harassment of a customer. And she threatened to report that he said that. So if you want to talk about faults, this is all the MC's fault, cause there wouldn't be anything to blackmail him with if he didn't say that. She was being bratty before then, but she wasn't trying to make him lose his job till he did something that you would lose your job for.

Edit: The actual thing she's blackmailing him with is a photo that 'proves' he's a molester but either way it still comes down to this all stemming form his sexual harassment as to why she's targeting him like this in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread