Gaishuu Isshoku - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - Confrontation

Just read the 29 chapters in a row. This felt like a gigantic kick in the nuts. Wtfffff I'm so sorry for MC

when will the doormat mc finaly snap , evict her or at the least tell her to go to her precious ishi san and leave him alone?

"i wont snap at just anyone" 2 pages later snaps at just anyone
her charackter fell straight out of the hentai she creates out ward supposedly attractive and a personality that makes you want to bitch slap her till she cries

Dex-chan lover
@Pain29 yep, but then its a part of mc fault too for letting her trample him.

against those kind of bully, the worst thing to do is accepting your fate to be a punching bag.

@saik47 if i make that kind of mistake ( allowing a timebomb to live in my life and letting it explode like that ) i would kill her first for ruining my life and kill myself for being an idiot

Dex-chan lover
I read this series when i want to be as angry as hades in the disney version of hercules.

Man the end was rude to read
The Mc really need to put her on her place : outside his home and life, it s vital for his own sanity

Dex-chan lover
8+ pages of discourse over trying to mathematically calculate who's more in the wrong, and I don't think a single person bothers to point out that what she said was completely unwarranted in terms of what she was reacting to.

She just up and decides to shame their son (who did nothing to provoke this event) because she wanted to stick up for her editor. That's not just a no-IQ moment-- that's an asshole move in its own right.

Dex-chan lover
Thing is, she explodes because the dad speaks the truth, if glasses was so preoccupied with her volume, he should've let her live with him, instead of blackmailing the simp mc.
eh, the only reason she actually got good is because she was fooling around with the MC.
i think ishii has enough sense
a. not to involve himself sexually with his fuckin protege
b. not to separate MC and sakamichi

yeah, he could have her move in, but that might stop her progression as an artist. in the end, i think it's more about profit than an aversion to having her live with him

Dex-chan lover
Dude people are complaining but I'm over here like, holy shit this mangaka makes me fucking DREAD the next page. That's fucking talent. The level of awkwardness is unreal.
the only thing that's made me cringe harder than this were the early seasons of the office, and i had to stop watching because it got so bad lmao. the mangaka is a master of cringe

Dex-chan lover
I respect the dad; no-nonsense bs with no malice. Just telling her the general reality of things. The others can disagree, and that's fine, but the dad is just giving his opinion based on what he's seen so she can be prepared for the future. He and the editor were making good points and was very respectable to one another, but ofc she just HAD to be the b**** once again. I hate that MC would rather toss his parents out over this broad(WHO DOES THIS!?!?), and not even actually getting any ssex.

Users who are viewing this thread