Gaishuu Isshoku - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - Confrontation

Fed-Kun's army
@Dombl To be honest, I think that the dad might be one of those kind of people that's brutually honest. He's not one to mince words and will give his full opinion on what he thinks about something, even if what he says sounds harsh.

I honestly feel like he's there to force the situation to face reality. While there are reasons why FMC can't exactly move out on her own or with the editor, the father is making the editor realize that he's technically condoning her behavior and is now running out of excuses to keep her with the MC. Her blowing up on the father pretty much sealed the deal to him on the reasons she doesn't need to be there. I do agree that the father probably didn't need to go that far about trying to recruit her to another publisher in front of the editor, but it's probably to show that he's no sugar coater.

@XaneKudo It's a possible outcome, and a lot of the reason I don't see him solving much is because them agreeing they've been very silly, going their separate ways and never talking again is it sounds more like a documentary ending than lewd comedy ending. Buuuuut then again, people make NTR endings too, so I just have to accept that sometimes people just want everything to suck.

What I'd rather see is MC blowing up on her right back and giving his side of the argument in a situation where others might back him up about her being a bit of a colossal cunt to him, because two-way communication, banzai! I am prepared and used to disappointment, though. For some reason the readers over there seem to enjoy second hand awkwardness more than butt touching.

Fed-Kun's army
@Dombl I doubt they'll go their seperate ways. It's more than likely MC will bullshit his way to having them stay since they're pretty much out of options to counter the father's arguments, but really, most of us are here to see FMC finally get called out on being a gigantic bitch. That's pretty much been the biggest thorn in the story so far.

I do wish it was the MC doing it as well, but to me, as long as someone's making her and others realize that she's getting nowhere acting like that, it's fine with me. Her issue seems to be speaking before thinking about the consequences of her words, and like I said, the editor's allowing this (might as well throw the MC in there as well).

Fed-Kun's army
Just like my family gatherings!.

That said, aside of MC and the Assitant girl, everyone else felt like someone written out of experience, at least in this chapter

This chapter left a really bad taste in my mouth. Ecchi aside, she really overstepped her bounds and went ultra petty. MC should have expected this coming considering how everything led up, specially considering he still is close enough to have parents visit.

Hope the father puts both of them in their place because it's pretty clear both are fairly toxic to each other. A guy on the rebound who thinks with his Johnson and an ero mangaka who seems to have bpd like some middle school brat.

Her: Started everything and caused trouble for both her and the Mc

Also Her: Blames the Mc for everything

everything went Chernobyl right there, and there's nothing after? i'm spooked.

let's hope the ex gf comes around and snaps everything back to place.

I mean she can just live on ishi nerdy weirdo in his house instead of ur mc saffering and gettin trouble for no reason ur mc just wanted to relax i mean that old man said is actually kinda correct tho i mean yea u guys gonna say its a win win situation tho.... But i most say its kinda not win win and gettin ntr i mean they not on relationship tho. But still that girl should just live on ishiii guy thing its kinda annoying.....

Users who are viewing this thread