Gaishuu Isshoku - Vol. 4 Ch. 30.5 - Behind the Scenes

Dex-chan lover
I'm real confused on the message the author is trying to get across.

I'm just here to pick up some ideas incase i ever draw some RomCom Mangas in the future.

This shit is hot.

Dex-chan lover
So this was a bonus chapter from the previous volume that no one had translated before? Adds a lot of context to the current chapters

Group Leader
Nuke code site is still accessible on my end but RIP for other sites that got taken down 🫡

Group Leader
To be specific yeah it's more at a large risk of going down as well, right now it's only down for certain few. Being implicated in a court case tho is a big big risk
Nuke code site is still accessible on my end but RIP for other sites that got taken down 🫡

Group Leader
My opinion of assistant-chan has plummeted.
So this was a bonus chapter from the previous volume that no one had translated before? Adds a lot of context to the current chapters
Yeah it's quite an important one as well, so was trying to fit it in somewhere in past 2 chaps, things finally lined up this week which was also quite good timing if just talking about what happened in most recent chapter
I hope people can know Hantani gremlin for what she is and love her regardless :qq:

Dex-chan lover
Hantani is a representation of the audience trying to get things moving faster between the two idiots lol

Dex-chan lover
god there's no way ishi isn't gay

sakai's gonna fucking murder him when the bomb drops

Users who are viewing this thread