Gaishuu Isshoku - Vol. 5 Ch. 40 - Something to Learn

Aggregator gang
the raw is up to 47 if someone want to check it out, you don't really need much subtitle for the following chapter anyway

Fed-Kun's army
That was nice, but I was expecting a more hentai aligned thing, some touchy touchy happening, maybe we will get the reveal that she was wet all along

Dex-chan lover
She really just walked into 2 people doing the deed and asked to watch
images

The freckled girl is complete girflriend material

Dex-chan lover
Lol, these two are long overdue for someone to be a neutral observer to call out their dumb bullshit. I hope she just tells them in the end that they don't need permission to fuck each other if they want, they should just do it.

Group Leader
That was nice, but I was expecting a more hentai aligned thing, some touchy touchy happening, maybe we will get the reveal that she was wet all along
On one of the pages you can see that she has a stain on her panties, tho since she never moaned i guess it doesnt count. To be frank she does have an advantage in the challenges from the start

I haven't read this manga in a long time, not since the chapter where the girl met his parents. Just thought I'd check in to see how these two crazy fuckers are doing, and then this crazy freckled bitch appears out of nowhere.

I have no idea who she is, or why she's living in the house with them...but I fucking love her. :love:
Freckles was there when Fmc met his parents she’s her assistant. She also doesn’t live there (could be wrong with future developments) she stayed the night for work

Users who are viewing this thread