Gaishuu Isshoku

Dex-chan lover
how do u know it got NTR? is it because author make heavy NTR doujin before? lol

You know the plastic bag flying in the wind from american beauty?
this manga is like that, it's trash but you can't stop watching it

Dex-chan lover
Does the girl stop being a fucking cunt and does the guy grow some balls at any point?

I couldn't continue after chp 3

Dex-chan lover
Read it and i understand why this have such a low score. This isn't a great story by all mean, but honestly it fine, these type of manga not that rare, at least it made a bit more sense than a lot of "living with strange girl" manga. Let be real here, The only reason people piss off this much because there is no easy pussy just ready to give you some fuk.
Since i don't self-insert into the guys. See him get blockcock is really fun, man. But honestly, that bet is a good material for H-plot

Dear people who hate NTR be carefull author seem to like drawing NTR doujin
Another than that
i just sneek peek raw chapter 17 they have little bad smell hopefully it nothing.

Aint this the author that did that cuck manga where the dude gets his wife to fuck his dad? Netoraserare?

I’ll read this, if only for boobs.

The characters are all really dislikeable, the female lead especially has practically no redeeming qualities at all.

It calls itself a comedy, but there’s nothing actually funny going on.

And it calls itself a romance, but these two have an awful dynamic. Like holy shit, these two need to stay on opposite sides of the planet, this isn’t just “gap” or “opposites attract” this is actually two human beings that should absolutely hate each other if one wasn’t a virgin and the other wasn’t sexually attracted to her.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
You people don't get it. NTR is only bad if it happens to a decent guy. When it happens to a typical manga beta male, or in this particular case an omega male, it's something to be content about. It's justice.

Users who are viewing this thread