Gaishuu Isshoku

Dex-chan lover
This manga had a break for a long time, i found raws up to 33. Does anyone know is 34 already came out?

Fed-Kun's army
Jesus christ admin. why do you need to mark a comment about NTR 2 years ago? wtf is wrong with this community :v are you all children who easily get triggered by the word NTR?

Dex-chan lover
So will it have another half a year break after few recent chapters? the last chapter RAW is 33 and it was a month or more ago. How often does this comes out?

Seems that the magazine that it was coming in comes two times a month, so another break then?

You have to admire this artist's work ethic and dedication. Most people would get maybe five chapters at most into this before the sheer unlikeability of the protagonists and the uneventfulness of the story before they would feel compelled abandon ship. But dammit this guy just keeps grinding away at it until it develops a level of morbid fascination. It's like if a guy somehow managed to crash four trains together.

all i can say is, if you read up until ch.27/28 and having a good laugh/boner just stop there and skip the next chapter.
jesus, that ch.29/30 is car crash of a chapter.

Dex-chan lover
So anyone know if this has another break? I can't find chapter 34 anywhere, so it seems like 33 is the last one that came and it was like 2-3 months ago...

Double-page supporter
I’ve been looking everywhere for this manga but never found it ever again, until someone gave me the link for it and I’ve found it once again

Dex-chan lover
raw 34 is on rawkuma.
It seems her editor is developing feeling towards her. Need translator to confirm

This is trash, but it's good trash. Hopefully a new chapter gets translated soon.

Any cool manga is either just started, or abandoned, or comes out only a couple of times a year. Sad but true.

Users who are viewing this thread