Gakeppuchi Reijou wa Kurokishi-sama o Horesasetai! - Ch. 5 - Because I'm the Black Knight's Wife!

Dex-chan lover
Frost is consistent but not exceptional for a Cold Duke Dutchess Of The North so far, by being perpetually angry, aggrieved, paranoid, and skilled. I hope she has a more dynamic second phase since she has almost no personal connections to flesh out her character. I know this author can pull it off, so hopefully this is a slow start.

Dex-chan lover
Can't help but read the armor scenes with the Garo makai knight voice filter

Dex-chan lover
I came for the height difference, stayed because the characters are actually fun and kinda interesting.

I wonder about Frost's past. On ch.2 page 17 she remembers someone saying her name, and last chapter Clarice found a box that said "For my beloved Celaria". I don't think Frost is as averse to romance as she lets on - maybe she's actually mourning a previous love.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's funny that 90% of the fear she gives off is from that helmet lol
After seeing in person how she absolutely destroyed those animals, I am pretty sure everyone around (like the staff) would still be terrified even after finding out the black night is just a cute big booba giant underneath.

What I mean is that a lot comes from her attitude also.

Dex-chan lover
A talented blush spotter such as myself couldn't help but notice our MC did blush at that massive display of power that left everyone else trembling in fear (page 24). Yup, even the speedlines couldn't hide it. You could say it's an anxious blush, or maybe her face has grown red from exhaustion, or perhaps it was a rare pepper allergy even...
But I stand by my case!

Users who are viewing this thread