Gakeppuchi Reijou wa Kurokishi-sama o Horesasetai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.5 - Volume 1 Extras

Dex-chan lover
I don't think she would appreciate her sister's "husband". At least at first
im still betting on what i wrote in the third chapter's thread:

It will be fun seeing Charlotte meet Frost though when we get to that. That chapter is so going to just end with Clarise introducing frost (in full armor) to the family as her husband and Charlotte will shout out with glee that she didnt know women could be knights or husbands.

if this series was more absurdist, the next chapter would have Charlotte having written at least one, if not dozens of yuri knight adventure/chivalric romance novels that end up being best sellers before frost can even catch charlotte.

I mean, yes. You'll rarely see a king or noble trying to marry her daughter to another woman unless there's lots f money and power involved. And even then, it'll be because they're plotting to get ride of the other women once the marriage is consumed... I'm prettt sure I read one like that but I don't remember the name in this moment...
Anyways, thank you so much for bringing more yuri marriage fantasy, Author-san~

Dex-chan lover
Japanese author's like : so here's my popular yuri. Mc has a sister... Soooo what if I add some incest wouldn't that be fun teehee

Not a welcome trend brah I am still processing whisper you a love song

Reactions: Tlo
Dex-chan lover
It's just an sister/sibling/family love, guys. Come on.... You can see the young one didn't object the older one getting married.

Let's not thinking too far... And enjoy the adorable moment.

For second extra, the knight also not very good at luck games (previously bad at logic games). At least the knight have a luck for getting an amazing wife. Lol

• Dumb
Aggregator gang
It's just an sister/sibling/family love, guys. Come on.... You can see the young one didn't object the older one getting married.

Let's not thinking too far... And enjoy the adorable moment.
Is the reaction from the younger sister normal, though? The scene is played as if Clarice is obliviously flirting with Charlotte. Eating food off another's face is a common enough romance trope that it looks out-of-place here, even if incest is not the intent.

Users who are viewing this thread