Gakkou Gurashi! - Vol. 12 Ch. 73 - The Past

Power Uploader
@JKTV
Bascially the same way... when they were going to the basement, they ran into zombie Megumi and got bitten due to shock of not being able to off them. So Miki had to go and off em

Contributor
This story will not end well.
For something with such a cute artstyle, it's really sad.

Aggregator gang
@Sangios
It's funny how people are different from each other, my day just got a whole lot better after this chapter. xDDDDDDDDD
Please let her be dead, no bs next chapter.

And one more down.
But seriously they're going to be fine at the end right? I mean there's still 2 or 3 chapters left right?

Dex-chan lover
They tried so hard and got so far.. but in the end it doesn’t even matter

Group Leader
She had to fall To lose it all
But in the end It doesn't even matter

ああああああああああああああああああああああああああ

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH (TT-TT) my prediction is that only Yuuki or only Kurumi survive, wich would be very bad for my heart

Dex-chan lover
It's bait. 100%. It's just too ridiculous otherwise.
But also notice at the end of the chapter the shoe of the person standing next to Miki's supposed 'corpse'. It's a fucking military boot.
So... couple of things here: The Author likes to do unusual plot points and doesn't play things straight.
Mostly, if something has been done before - then the Author won't retread old ground. I think that's the same sort of thing going on here. I'm interested if the SFX used was also misleading but I don't translate so free shruggies. Point is in the lead up to that page we get a few things.
A) Miki looks shocked. She looked like she had accepted it but then panics. But why?
B) Military Boot at the end
C) The blood from the 'bite' looks an awful lot like blood splatter from a gun
So what likely happened was: Military showed up and Miki was like "oh fuck" and they shot her zombified friend.

What they plan to do with Miki is anyone's guess. Probably hold her ransom to force the others to come out of hiding.

Dex-chan lover
AUTHOR AT LEAST LET SOMEONE SURVIVE
and not the assholes at Randal
come on

actually if Kurumi wakes up cured and everyone's dead that would be a pretty good way to end the series.

Group Leader
Not like this. Not like this!

@shoker I agree with your theory, but the sound effects when the blood splattered is “chomp” (at least according to the translations), even if the blood was from the gunshot that SFX had to be taken into account, and Miki’s body is lying on the floor with blood splattered near it, so while I hope that the author would pull up just one last twist to somehow have Miki survive this... I don’t think she will

@Satyricon
1.gulping down (a drink); guzzling; chugging​
2. sloshing around (of liquid in one's stomach)
3. chomping; gulping; with a big bite

On last page, that looks like a soldier looming over Miki's body.

Users who are viewing this thread