Gakkou Gurashi! - Vol. 12 Ch. 73 - The Past

Dex-chan lover
One thing i found strange is the fact that we see some militaries guys launching some nuclear weapon earlier, so why did those guys come to the school for if they know the place gonna be nuke ? Also why did they come here in the first place ? Did they found our for the water or did they follow the girls ? I really hope they are friendly.

@feha I try to keep consistent so I do tend to reference myself sometimes but it's hard to reference something that's not available (for free).

I just doubted she would have changed shoes. Firstly, she was trapped in the mall but even when she left she was at a stationmaster on the radio calling for help but was injured. She is seen later zombiefied and in uniform. I feel it unlikely she'd just change her shoes only, and unlikely went home.

The other faction is the garrison which is written in the notes that the girl with the radio wrote before she died (in the Volume 6 extras, not an April fools):

174.jpg

ohhh i was about to scream but i think she was actually saved at the last second. the boots are likely from randall corp who landed on the roof at the start.
i thought she was getting eaten and was dead at the end there but no dont think so

Users who are viewing this thread