Gakkou Gurashi! - Vol. 12 Ch. 78 - See you tomorrow

Power Uploader
@bthao While someone might of had a hand in it... from the news clipping... it seemed to just be something that happened in nature(the omega).

What a ride this was. I am fine with this ending. Could've had a bit longer and detailed epilogue

@Tertium777

It's ironic that despite being the setting with a large number of zombie and BoW outbreaks, Resident Evil actually still manages to be a setting where the world *isn't* in a zombie apocalypse, and that it even has organizations dedicated to dealing with such outbreaks (the BSAA).

I want to see a Resident Evil x Gakkou Gurashi story now.

The ending was a little short, but it still managed to make me cry like a baby, especially when I found out that best girl Kurumi was alive. And definitely when Yuki said, "Megu-nee, I made it". I'm so happy they all got the happy ending they deserve, they went through so much together and a lot of people were lost, but in the end, they saved the world and are helping to rebuild it in their own ways. This will always, and continue to, be one of the best manga I've ever read and I, as many, are sad to see it go. This was a long and very enjoyable ride, everyone. Cheers to the happy ending of Gakkou Gurashi 😊😭

Well. It was a long ride.

Shovel-Kun lives forever, The end
;w;

Group Leader
Happy end, with everything that had happened I thought the ending was going to be 10 chapters long and not a time-skip, but I’m fine with it!

Nep

Dex-chan lover
It's a meh ending. Don't even know exactly when they found a cure.

But kurumi lives. Just for that I'll give this ending a 20/10

@Nep in some previous chapter when they were discussing how Kurumi managed to still stay human despite be infected for so long, the group narrowed it down to a river where the school was pumping water from. They deduced that the water from the river that they were giving to Kurumi contained the omega antibodies/chemical.

Dex-chan lover
Miki telling it like it is. That lady from Randall gave her life to let Yuki tell her story.

not the greatest ending to a zombiepocalypse, but a good ending to a story, all the same...

it's been a pleasure partaking in this bloodstained, heart-warming, sometimes wacky journey with you all.

Group Leader
It may be a short kind of disappointing ending but still a ending nonetheless.

From a manga that I expected everyone to die, I'm surprised. The "Megu-nee, I made it" got me good though. Honestly, I'm really going to miss this manga. It was quite the ride.

Also, thanks for the translation.

all fine and good but what do I do with this emptiness I feel?

The ending is not that good but regardless I'm happy our girls finally can live a better life..
You done well, my dear :")

Double-page supporter
What's this thing on the wall? (page 10) I guess isnt the days, so?

Well, was a good ride. I was really curious for what the author would do to this end be good or dunno, but yeah, a bit meeh?. Kinda rushed and everyone happy ending, but at least its coherent (maybe not) and not too forced. This series is monthly so I'll have to read it all again to remember almost everything lol (I guess I cant really feel the ending cause of this), but I remember of enjoying some arcs (KURUMI, NANDEEEEEE. We waited so much, I need more of kurumi). And, finally some good men in this manga, lmao every man in this was dying.

Uh, thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread