Gakkou Gurashi! - Vol. 12 Ch. 78 - See you tomorrow

Dex-chan lover
I THOUGH KURUMI WAS DEAD AFTER YUKI SAW HER GHOST I WAS DEAD WITH HER OMG... and then it took them forever to reveal that she lived in this chapter, my heart couldn't take it. Great read. I watched the anime like 5 years ago and it just popped back in my head suddenly, saw that the manga was completed and read it over 3 days, and I'm glad I did.

The ending felt rushed not going to lie. But, I enjoyed this manga. I'm surprised that there was a happy ending.

Fed-Kun's army
So they’re at least in there early twenties but man did I enjoy this man was a fun ride time for the sequel

This last chapter was quite anticlimatic, but that doesn't really matter lol
Also I don't really get how they saved everyone with the water and even if they did, surviviors should be like 1-2% of the population, soooo

Now wait a fucking second, this has a sequel

Plot twist: Yuki is still crazy and she's still attached to the school and in reality she's teaching and talking to imaginary students. But I really liked series overall

This was a good binge read. I'm relieved Kurumi lived at the end despite her being ready to die and showing up as a ghost to guide Yuki (I guess she was just having allucinations?).

I seem to be one of the few people here that liked the ending? I wouldn't have minded a "bad ending", but I think this one is alright.

Users who are viewing this thread