Gakuen Babysitters - Vol. 22 Ch. 118

Dex-chan lover
I wish that Chapter 111 would be uploaded, so that I could go back to reading this series. I was happy when a second group of scanlators began working on the chapters that the first was not uploading, but broken-ness returned and has persisted.

Last edited:
Group Leader
I wish that Chapter 111 would be uploaded, so that I could go back to reading this series. I was happy when a second group of scanlators began working on the chapters that the first was not uploading, but broken-ness returned and has persisted.
We already explained our reasons in the FAQ page at the end of Chapter 115 on why we start to scanlate the series that way. We’re sorry that our releases give the feeling of broken-ness but we are aware and trying to release more to close the gap

Dex-chan lover
This was so amazingly adorable!! I almost got tears in my eyes from being emotional even though this was just full of fluff and cuteness 😭❤️ Thanks for the translation!

Double-page supporter
I’m so glad this manga exists cause this truly is the ultimate relaxing manga. Please never change Kotarou!!! (´∀`)/

(Many thanks to the translators.)

Users who are viewing this thread