Gal Assi - Ch. 30 - Thanks for waitin!

Dex-chan lover
Smells like the author was given an ultimatum and did what they could to end the story within a limited amount of chaps.

They did... ok I guess.

They got together at the end at least.

And it skipped us the pain of having a long dragged out arc of them being separated for a year.

Dex-chan lover
While it's nice to see that we get a happy ending, I wish it would go just for a little more further to see what they would be up to now that they're officially together. Though, as mangakas that would be more cruncing for deadlines huh. 💀

Thank you very much Fish Friends Club for all your work in this series. Best wishes for your current and future projects.

Dex-chan lover
Damn not really a satisfying ending but of course it had to end right when they started dating. At least we got to see them kiss if I had to say something positive about the ending. Sad to see this go but I hope the author's next title goes better since I do like the art. Thanks everyone at Fish Friends Club for translating this from start to finish.

Dex-chan lover
This probably could have gone on longer without an issue, especially if they avoided those stupid ultimatums, but I guess I'll take this type of ending as a consolation prize. There's a little kiss and he asked her out properly even though he knew the answer was yes.

Shame still that this is another "romance" manga that ends when the relationship starts.

Users who are viewing this thread