Gal Assi - Ch. 30 - Thanks for waitin!

Dex-chan lover
Here's the thing. If you were not expecting anything at all, you won't get disappointed. It seems to be a standard for this romcoms

Dex-chan lover
I'll start off by saying I enjoyed this!

However! I find myself tired of these types of manga that end when the relationship is only just actualized. I also wish more romance manga would do what Komi-San, Kaoru Hana Wa Rin To Saku, or Horimiya do, where they explore the romance, and daily life of those around them rather than just building up the Romance. Sorry for the rant, just rather liked this manga, and wish it went on far longer. :aquadrink:

Thanks for the uploads

Dex-chan lover
I'd call this a "meat and potatoes" ending. Not awful, not particularly great, but it gets the job done. Definitely better than a lot of endings I've been seeing recently.

Dex-chan lover
I'll start off by saying I enjoyed this!

However! I find myself tired of these types of manga that end when the relationship is only just actualized. I also wish more romance manga would do what Komi-San, Kaoru Hana Wa Rin To Saku, or Horimiya do, where they explore the romance, and daily life of those around them rather than just building up the Romance. Sorry for the rant, just rather liked this manga, and wish it went on far longer. :aquadrink:

Thanks for the uploads
I have a feeling the end was because the series was canceled.

Contributor
tumblr_n4g7wry2uR1ttt5rqo1_500.gif

Over so soon? We just got to the starting line! I was hoping we'd get to read about them being a cute couple. 😞

Thanks to the Fish Friends Club for all of your hard work! 😄

What!! No married with at least one kid sceen!! I DEMAND A REFUND. Jk. I like the short comic and was a overdose of wholesome.

Fed-Kun's army
They didn't date FOR HALF A FUCKING YEAR despite wanting to because of some dumbass technicality? Jesus Christ, they are truly made for each other with how inhumanly stupid they are.
If the translation is correct, it's actually worse than that: They didn't date for A WHOLE YEAR AND A HALF because of a dumbass technicality.

Users who are viewing this thread