Gal Assi - Vol. 2 Ch. 20 - Something ya have to tell me?

Dex-chan lover
It's stuff like this that makes me question if Japanese readers can recognize, or even get bored of, writing tropes being abused like this.
I am so mixed on this. Because I too will read run of the mill manga and not really expect differnce but more so for the ease of knowing the story. But at the same time I get frustrated myself when I really do get what I was expecting. Weird dynamic personally

Dex-chan lover
I am so mixed on this. Because I too will read run of the mill manga and not really expect differnce but more so for the ease of knowing the story. But at the same time I get frustrated myself when I really do get what I was expecting. Weird dynamic personally
It's like Fast food, sure its not that great, but it does enough things right to keep you coming back for more

Dex-chan lover
It's still way too early for any real progress but getting the obligatory "we both got put in a hotel room together and one of us is almost naked" this early on is pretty rare. Good stuff.

Dex-chan lover
I know it's too much to expect stuff to happen given we're only 20 chapters in, but other tsundere gyaru x [some adjective] boy manga being on 100+ having progress dampens my soul. It's in no way a fair comparison, since those have had time and chapters to develop, but still.

Dex-chan lover
It was going so well and i was getting all excited. Now im annoyed and extremely tired of this trope. Idk if i wanna keep reading anymore.

Dex-chan lover
I know it's too much to expect stuff to happen given we're only 20 chapters in, but other tsundere gyaru x [some adjective] boy manga being on 100+ having progress dampens my soul. It's in no way a fair comparison, since those have had time and chapters to develop, but still.
How is she a tsundere?

Dex-chan lover
Mie had a lot of guts almost doing a confession, but he faltered at the last word lol. I guess he wasn't too confident with his words yet.

Well, at least Tomimatsu knows Mie really appreciates all the help she's given him. So even if in this one trip she didn't do much, in all the other chapters, she was a big help. So she shouldn't worry too much!

Users who are viewing this thread