Gal☆Cleaning! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.93 - The Class with the Pantyless Gal (7)

Aggregator gang
"What were you doing?" First thing I thought was: Cleaning! Can't you see this sodium bicarbonate in my pocket! So, I was cleaning in that closed locker cabinet with this skimpily clothed gal, what else could I possibly do in there?

I bet this manga is going to get the axe soonish, considering how long it's been running on chopping board of endless eight fiasco.

Dex-chan lover
1. Holy shit, next one and we'll have more extra chapters than main ones. Maybe start with 9.001, if chapter 9 comes;
2. At this point i doubt Iega would notice she is not wearing panties until she starts undressing for the bath. And even then she would wave it off.

"If everything when it occupies an equal space is at rest, and if that which is in locomotion is always occupying such a space at any moment, the flying axe is therefore motionless."

The head of the student council and Chiriko have the same face and eyes, only the hair color is different. Are they twins?

Dex-chan lover
@ojoudere this is male demographic based series so yes, guy rival would mean ntr while another girl means harem. Just like in female demographic based manga another guy would mean reverse harem while another girl would mean ntr. And i don't know why are you calling me a pig, this is a fiction my creature.

Fed-Kun's army
So till we go again to protip in cleaning we will remain at the infinit loop of chapter 8 ? :x

Users who are viewing this thread