Gal☆Cleaning! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.99 - I (?) Gals

Double-page supporter
This is so stupid. End. I can't even say I'm surprised that when the manga was about fucking cleaning it was better than it is now.

@spacecowboy
Unless you were born and raised in Japan, you don't get to call people gaijen. And that doesn't even a difference to boot. He's still right and we see shit like that all the time in other manga. "Cultural and Social differences" has got to be the most brain dead excuse for bullshit I've ever seen, and it's actually used as if it were actually an intelligent counter point.

I'm just here to see this get the mercy killing it needs from the publisher.

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
I guess he had to eventually bring this flaming mess home.

What a glorious destructive rage.

Aggregator gang
Giving this manga a 10 star review may possibly have been the most insightful thing I’ve ever done in my life, because the comments and rage after each chapter is just way too entertaining to not be considered a masterpiece stroke on the author’s part.

seemed like more of a Normal chapter compared to the dozen one before mmmm

8.99... we’re so close to that elusive chapter 9. Maybe they can actually make the plot about the base concept that made it good in the first place again. One can dream.

All this is just lead up to Chapter 9 where mc teaches us how to clean up a misunderstanding.

Users who are viewing this thread