Gal☆Cleaning! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.99 - I (?) Gals

Double-page supporter
Did he even clean anything in chapter 8? Maybe that's the reason we are stuck in this endless eight.

Fed-Kun's army
@Garrett I think he cleaned the piss out of the locker? I can't actually remember and don't wanna go back and check. Maybe the locker is still filled with piss.

Like she would mistake the person she likes for someone else. Who the hell is he trying to fool? Such a blatant lie will only invite more curiosity.

Fuck this. I'll read a few more chapters out of curiosity, but I think I'll drop this.

Is anyone actually enjoying this anymore or are we all just here to watch the world burn

Dex-chan lover
Let's all admit one thing: the author is a genius. Not because he made a great story, but because he made something that is forcing people to read his manga, whether they like it or not.

Just look at the insane amount of comments and how many people that "supposedly dropped" this manga are still here.

Group Leader
Wow. I get it now. This is absolutely no different than SAO's rape tropes /s

Dex-chan lover
Nah, if he was a real genius then his manga would still be published. This is just an peculiar, rape infused, death rattle.

Double-page supporter
I'm probably the only person who enjoyed Endless Eight in Haruhi. I remember watching it as it was airing and laughing after week 3 when people were saying "wait it's happening again?". The most entertaining part was listening to the way the voice actors changed inflection each episode and looking for the different animations. Like "wow, they really made them do this eight times instead of just reusing the same recording each time". This isn't nearly the same since the story is actually progressing, but it's still entertaining. Hopefully the title of tankobon 2 is "chapter 8" just to troll people more.

The more important issue is, when will we resolve the underwear situation? We assume that she pulled him into the closet because she finally figured out her nopan status yet that just completely disappeared and now it's "does he actually hate me" when he just spent the entire day literally trying to defend her backside. Obviously not something someone who hates you would do, but then again this is a romcom so I expect stupid statements that lead to misunderstandings to occur.

Dex-chan lover
@degenerateafro you want logic on this shit? like come on she probably gets magical underwear out of nowhere or goes back home commando without anything happened thinking about how cleaner man hates her.

Or she gets raped by hobbos, because you never know with train wrecks they can always get worse.

Users who are viewing this thread