Gal☆Cleaning!

I admit, I didn't expect this.
But boy those manga experts haters in comment section are hilarious.

Aggregator gang
@FredFriendly: That's fair enough (also kudos on the reference material! Very few people do that anymore.). I'll concede to that. That all being said, I'm still not convinced this dark flashback we're seeing will be the new tone. I believe it's only temporary and it will return back to normal after this chapter is over.

Wow it's like the author is trying to get out of a contractual obligation the Van Morrison way.

Fed-Kun's army
I can't imagine what it must have been like to be following this series and then have it devolve into this

Dex-chan lover
Woah, that the fuck?

I had dropped this manga in the first couple chapters or so, didn't like the premise and the characters, came back to see what's going on and it's a fucking disaster, huh?

So anyone know the story around this? Was this a crazy editor decision? Was this a desperate bid drum up some controversy and get people talking about the manga? Did the author suffer a traumatic brain injury? All I'm seeing is Shuwata closed down his Twitter account do to the blow back from these last few chapters and that the first volume isn't selling. I've never seen a manga self destruct like this before it's sort of fascinating.

Dex-chan lover
@Historybuff6969 I kinda know the feeling. There was a comedy Isekai series I was following that ended with
everyone dying as they're deleted without knowing what's going on.
The fact that the author was never heard from after the ending is also somewhat creepy and unnerving. Here's the manga. https://mangadex.org/title/31092/game-no-naka-ni-iru

Fed-Kun's army
In case you want some cleaning and unsee those things because of the recent infinite chapter 8. ٩(//̀Д/́/)۶

Here's the right person (⌐■_■) who might help you to clean and wipe some memories:

giphy.gif

Fed-Kun's army
This whole manga is a huge cock joke that author done to readers.

Users who are viewing this thread