Gal☆Cleaning!

Dex-chan lover
So now the real question is will the next chapter be 8.98 or will we finally get the long awaited chapter 9

Contributor
4s1ctc.jpg

The manga got cancelled, so the author threw a massive bitchfit and this is the result. Do not read this.

New character was/is a mistake. I just wanted to learn about cleaning ffs, not this traumatic flashback bs.

These last few updates were pretty brave of the mangaka. They needed to depict character development and why she so desires to be "cleaned" by him. They the brutality of what happened to her so we can fully understand her desire. People need to stop being so sensitive and learn to look at the context.

Group Leader
Came in to read blatant social engineering designed to teach NEETs how to clean house.

Suddenly some pretty heavy drama.

Huh.

I'm just saying, if the Elf Diet Manga switches to a combat tournament out of the blue, I'm done with manga for a while.

Edit: Wait, this got canceled? So that's what's going on? He said fuckit and decided to just write what he wanted to?

Contributor
Long story short, the publisher canceled the manga and he did this on the last couple chapters to get back at the publisher who was obligated to publish the final chapter before dropping him.
Well there is the explanation

At this point I wouldn't really be surprised if the MC just got lost in thought having this flashback, and then in the next update, he finally snaps back he realizes hes on the street just before getting run over by a car.

Contributor
@Chabert just right there on https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=147069 mangaupdates, remember that site is visited by japanese too so they commented the whole story

Dex-chan lover
Good luck finding another publisher if that's true...

Mangas being dropped, people losing jobs, businesses losing clients/contracts, etc, those things happen.
Just don't commit professional suicide over it.

@Nivek Am I missing something? All I can see on MU on the topic is a short comment by a random new user, not really something that proves anything.

Fed-Kun's army
What a way to go, man. Cancellation leading to a tidal wave of spite.

im pretty sure he could do the same on 1-4 pages without dialogue ........

and nobody would say anything...or fire him for that ......this isnt the way when you are drawing a sweet and stupid manga....

and if its a revenge against the publisher for canceling him.....how stupid you need to be to actually do this shit and kill your artistic career....

well i suppose than he can try with hentai after this crap

Users who are viewing this thread