Gal☆Cleaning!

@TwilightFaze There probably isn't a method being deployed here, there does exist bad manga and storytelling. If it does continue, he'll probably shamble his way to an ending; knowing that a majority of his fans has left.

Dex-chan lover
So some retard decided to axe this manga and the author revenge was making rape chapters and throw the plot down a hole...
Very unproffesional, when is of course fault of the editor for not seeing a good work the mangaka should have kept up with the original story and closed it the best way he could.
This could get bad for the mangaka itself because now he will be flagged like someone hard to work or some bullshit like that.

This manga was good, for real, teached way to clean the house and gave some funny moments and fanservice to readers, whoever axed this is just dumb.
Normal fanservice manga are all the same, at least this gave us something.
With all the isekai and food bullshit around is a pity...

Aggregator gang
can somebody please help the author with numbering the chapters...

I MEAN SERIOUSLY PLEASE!

ok first of all I'm kinda understand that author got pissed because someone told him his work is just not enough, second - It really took me by surprise that it turned out so dark in matter of one chap but let's face it, normally it would be swapped with some bullying and no-one would bat an eye. Sure it doesn't really fit theme but how many same gals mangas one could read... would be actually be refreshing to read something that could be considered mashup of genres

I'm a bit confused here. If the story about the author sticking it up to the publisher is true, why did they even bother with the troll chapters? Why didn't they just end the manga there? Or are these chapters being released independently? Such a weird story.

Contributor
MAKE CLEANING GREAT AGAIN!!!
sgjyup.jpg

Okay, since this is already a buring pile of garbage let's go off the wall, like murder, ghost, aliens and shit

Okay I get why it's so low now (see last page of me walking in not knowing what's happening). Anyone want to tell me what the score before that chapter hit?

Dex-chan lover
Maybe they told him the serie would end with the 9th or 10th chapter and that is why we got this chapter numbering shit?

Fed-Kun's army
All that talk about axing and publishers and editors is nothing but bullshit reddit speculation.
This is published in a web-manga app with very few restrictions on what people can put out, lack of an editor is what allowed this shitstorm to even happen in a first place.
Nothing on the author's Twitter before it was deleted suggested that this was some clever ploy to get back at someone in upper management, but that's a stupid idea anyway. If a publisher says "you're done on chapter 10," nobody in the decision-making process is actually gonna be dumb enough to say "well, it's been two chapters, but you're only on 8.6 so I guess you can keep going." And saying that the author doing this rape arc as a way to somehow get back at them is even more stupid. If the editors didn't want it to happen, they wouldn't let the chapters go out, but again, no editors. It's an online manga service, saying that it's an attempt to "get back" at Magazine Pocket (for something they didn't do) is like saying a translator would make a bad translation in an attempt to "get back" at Mangadex for hosting it. The reputation of Magazine Pocket is completely disconnected from the occasional bad manga it might publish.
If anyone can prove me wrong, feel free, but I doubt you can since the only source anyone has is some fanboy speculation of "oh no there's no way anybody could be this stupid, it must be a clever revenge plot!"

Please don't spread rumors trying to justify this monster.
There is nobody to blame for this except for an author who had an already sub-par manga making terrible decisions with it.

Users who are viewing this thread