Gal☆Cleaning!

Aggregator gang
@theskrie: It has now.

@Makinami: Because some of us still want to read it despite that god-awful flashback. Don't like it? Downvote it like everyone else, Drop it so you don't have to look at it, and read something else.

Power Uploader
This is a really good manga, this deserves a higher rating. Dont get why its so low.

@vverg I guess, it's because of the chapter(s) number 8, cos everyone talking about how bad it is, and how fucked up it is...i didn't read it though

Double-page supporter
I was confused about the rating then I remembered the memories chapters.

Still hoping for the upcoming chapters to wash it good and clean.

Dex-chan lover
@Vverg it’s because we came for “Gyaru Cleaning” believe it or not. We didn’t come here for molestation used as character development. It’s lazy writing (among other things).

It's hilarious how popular this has gotten after the attempted rape scene. Is this lazy writing move, yes but I think most people are interested to see where it will go even the ones that are pissed just to see where it will go even if it will be a train wreck with cheap sensational writing. Theres definitely a good portion that is entertained with the wtf factor of the series.

Are people really pissed about the development of a side character that got introduced like... 3 chapter earlier? Tbh you could skip the rape scenes and it doesn't even change anything about the story. Its not like it was iega or the MC that got raped. People are really over reacting about it its crazy. And just because of that the rating got tanked to 3.8. Seriously guys

Edit: ok fuck what I just said, this thing is probably the most incredible shit storm I've ever seen in a manga. Its not even downhill at this point, it's doing base jump but naked. But it is just so God Damn hilarious. Why didn't he just make main girl getting found out for no panties and get raped. He has already gone that way, one more is not gonna change much lel

Dex-chan lover
6rlii2ub99c21.png

jak

Contributor
I get the rape stuff went on for a little too long, but I find it funny how butthurt people got over it and made the score of this manga bomb.

Did it get axed before or after his little "endless eight rapey rape" stunt?

Users who are viewing this thread