Gal☆Cleaning!

Fed-Kun's army
author literally gave up, deleting their twitter 'n shit. would've been an ok manga if they didn't screw up after ch 8.5...The series barely started to pick up the pace

Double-page supporter
@LoliALF people didn't like the rape (which is absolutely normal to hate), That might have caused people to stop buying his work or even attacking or harassing the author on twitter.. I donno but it has to be the rape.

Who would've thought when I starting reading this cute little cleaning manga it would end the way it did. Good god I hated the endless 8 shit but the rape shit when we finally got out was even worse. rest in pieces.

>Draws wholesome manga
>adds rape

why?! i mean i wouldn't had mind if it was delivered in a non so fucking graphic way. It felt so out of place, jesus.

Im glad it's finally ended.
Hope author stop making manga, or getting blacklisted by the industry.

Group Leader
This was a cry for help. This guy wanted to do a real manga, but got stuck doing one of those social engineering "hey otaku, here's how you do basic life skills" manga.

Poor bastard.

JhRO0V.png

Dex-chan lover
I was here wondering "Why does this have such a low rating?!?!" Gets to the chapter where rape is. "Ahh, this is a desperate cry for help..."

Users who are viewing this thread