Gal☆Cleaning!

Dex-chan lover
Sees cover art, notices Sexual Violence tag and low rating...hmmmm

Got the axe uh? Probably lost all popularity with that "sexual violence" arc that came out of nowhere....

@HavocRL He had no popularity to begin with (in Japan at least). Theres speculation that once he got news that his manga was axed, he took to twitter to argue with people and made the sexual violence arc.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't read it, but I'm already certain it isn't even close to the pinnacle that is Wolf Guy.

Contributor
So it was true in the end, the manga already was being axed so the author make these last chapter and close his tw account to piss of the publisher. He had the balls in his own way.
Looking for the next work of this author, but hopefully he will surely change publisher.

@bobofallvaas - Guess so, the author had nothing to lose so he changed the main plot to piss off the publisher. However i can't entirely blame the publisher if the manga didnt' sell well, after some chapter it became redundant and uninsteresting.

It wasn't a good series, but up until chapter 8's WAY out of left field sexual assault scene, it was at least sort of enjoyable. Nothing original or unique in the slightest, but it scratched that short and easy trashy manga itch.

Power Uploader
>Start reading series a few weeks ago, drop after chapter 1 and rate 1 star because it sucks
>Catch wind of this series causing a lot of drama
>Thumb through chapter 8
Jesus what the fuck happened here.

Started well enough, and turned into a flaming dumpster fire.
...of medical waste
...in Kowloon
...that's covered in shit.

Aggregator gang
Guess the rumor about him putting the sexual assault scene to royally piss of the publishers after getting word about being axed was true. Y'know, I actually respect that. It was like, well he's got nothing else to lose at this point and the publisher is required to print anyway. Got a feeling he either won't be going through them anymore or they'll make sure not to piss him off.

Ank

Double-page supporter
The end? ????
???
???
what?
This could have ben stretched for...2 years at least.

How the fuck does it even happen that a story that was actually not horrible to read turned into the piece of trash it now is

There is a god, and hot damn does he have a sense of humor. Blessed be this complete trainwreck

Demographic:
Shounen

Contents:
Ecchi, Sexual Violence
GG author

This went from pretty interesting story to probably the worst manga I've ever read. And now it's over? Okay smh.

Users who are viewing this thread