Gal☆Cleaning!

Dex-chan lover
No kidding, it's one of my favorite manga ever.
1) I learned some useful cleaning tips.
2) The author is a trolling genius.
3) The comments.
4) The "Thanks you for reading this with pleasure!" Is most funny thing I ever witness.

10/10 Masterpiece If you disagree you have shit taste.

Group Leader
This was actually a manga about "CLEANING" like how there are mangas on how to ferment stuff, studying, playing gal-ge, diving and all that other mundane stuff. Ah well, it could be that it got axed because who likes to do chores anyway!?

The author has balls for sure, but not a brain.
Ruining your story just because you're angry about a decision such as axing is proving his immaturity, and whoever decided to axe him right.

Power Uploader
Best manga I ever read... it had it all.. cleaning.. raping.. gyaru's.. raping... oh and ofc romance i guess. 10/10

currently the fourth-lowest rated title on mangadex, nestled damply between three OEL titles and an apparently terrible femdom manga.

seems like this would be the poster child for historic ratings. gotta wonder what the numbers were at before the BIG TWEEEEEEEST.

@ItsQuote
It was sitting around 7-8 before the No-Panty arc, then slowly dipped once that arc kept going in circles (It's where my initial 8 went to like a 4) before nosediving with the rape sub plot.

One of the earlier comments on the main comment page has a histogram if you want to bother sifting through the thread.

Wow, thank God this shitfest is finally over. It was still funny to be honest🤣

Trash, utter trash. Started out as a gold leafed dessert, ended up being a big pile of shit shat out by some fat sweaty morbidly obese and flesh rotting corpse.

It would’ve been better if it didn’t end so soon. The first few chapters were quite boring, to be honest. They seemed like a cleaning guide – definitely not a thing I am looking for in manga. Then spicing things up came, and it would’ve been good for the story, but it wasn’t, because it didn’t lead to anything because the manga ended. I would give it a 5/10. With a potential for more.

I honestly found out about this manga because of stories on how the mangaka went off the rails on Twitter & the rape scene that came completely out of left field. So once I read it all I can see exactly why this got cancelled.

Outside of those two things I mentioned, Gal☆Cleaning! was absolutely generic & forgettable. The characters, setting, plot, story progression, dialogue & even art were all things we've seen done better a million time before. If this Ramunemura idiot didn't somehow blackball himself from the manga industry with that crazy Twitter rant & that endless chapter 8 shit he did I look forward to his next project because I wanna see what other fucked up shit he'll do next

Actually, looking at the things and how it lead up to axed...

The author apparently "tried" to save the series as it was already being processed to be axed by doing bunch of mini-chapters.

But in the middle the author decide to give up and just up and destroy the entire series at the end.

___ ___ ___

quite sad really, this was an interesting series.

but Japan reader rarely likes unique series... they usually just go with stupid generic shounen battle series or generic reverse-harem shoujo series...

this getting axed just reminds me of the other good series that got axed (except they didn't decide to destroy the series at end) IE: Double Art (was a battle series that used "dancing" as attack, but JP readers didn't like their generic shounen battle series have dancing in it)

Users who are viewing this thread