Gal☆Cleaning!

This author should not get anymore attention and publishing deals anymore after pulling this stunt. It's one thing to just abandon a project because it didn't sell well, but another to completely disregard the original concept, betray an existing fan base, and shit on every reader that will come across this manga.

Dex-chan lover
This series is now The Adventures of the Amazing Cleanerman

R0yAltY.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The author must be on acid. This used to be a wholesome fluff gal manga about cleaning. Now we don’t even see the gal or the get any cleaning...

Contributor
@Lymus - Some trolls continue to vandalize and add personal thoughts in the description. Redo it but is better if you lock it at this point. This happen when you allow too many people to edit stuff, is time to have some cleaning here too and revoke permissions of such uncivilized people.

Damn... this is so bad I think the author is trolling us, it's almost hilarious! I guess he really is running out of idea ever since that pantyless shenanigans, huh!
Rip cleanerman... If your author can't rebound from this dumpsterfire, I guess your series will get wrapped in a few chapters.
F

I started the latest chapter, read two pages (including the scanlator's comments, which I agreed with) and decided to immediately unfollow this. A real pity, as it had a humourous premise and seemed to be going along that route. My mistake!

There is nothing that can stir up the community better than a good ol' rape! Thank you, Goblin Slayer-san!

Dex-chan lover
I think this mangaka wants to be fired or something, the latest chapters were retarded, tooshort and too little content, the last one is just a premise to rape, no interupptio, no save, nothing, and the MC should react very differently to prez after saving her, so I think he just came up with aplot that willmake readers hate him and axe the project.
The story until the no panty arc was good so I can't imagine what happened to this guy for deciding to go with this trash.
Maybe another publisher wants the mangaka and told him to sabotage his work to get fired and not break any contract or shit like that?

Fed-Kun's army
What has become to the once promising manga. Become this eyesore piece of shit. And cuz of that i've seen something i shouldn't have see too from the latest chapter. Thanks a lot author. Are you have too many concussion in your head or are you snorting cocaine too much again

Fed-Kun's army
I see so the next chapter is about cleaning trash. Very helpful. If this author pulls an Ai Kora this MC will definitely earn my respect

G-P

Dex-chan lover
Mangadex needs a tag for stuff like this. When the author completely lost his marbles.

I’m so... sad

Where are the author’s friends? Family?? What even happened to this series did we do something wrong?

Group Leader
Rating dropped so hard, I can't even find an equivalent for it to make a joke.

Also, I remembered someone saying "another gal manga. can't go wrong with that". Oh how times have changed.

Users who are viewing this thread