Gal☆Cleaning!

MD@Home
I've never seen one that went so horny and downhill so quickly. Most of them waited until chapter 30 or so, this one didn't even try...

Dex-chan lover
For everyone complaining about the turn this story has taken and blaming the author for losing their mind, I'd like to remind you all of one important factor. Unfortunately, it is the case with manga and other forms of Japanese media (and probably not limited to just Japan either) that the author is not in total control of their works... especially a relatively new author like this one. An author's editor has just as much sway (if not more) over how a story goes as the author does, and there have been numerous times that a story changed it's direction because the editor made the author do so. Sometimes it works in their favor... other times not, and gets them the axe. Honestly, with this drastic change in tone, I can't help thinking that this is heavily influenced by the editor of this work. So, before you lay all the blame at the author's feet, remember that there's someone that they have to report to at their publisher that has the final say on what they are ALLOWED to publish.

Ugh I'm having one of those black and white traumatic flashback moments with images from Wolf Guy.

The cake description is a lie. Don't even bother to start reading this filth because by 8.95 you will be wishing for some eye cleaning techniques.

The author of this degenerate piece of trash either experienced a brain aneurysm or he is a master troll.

I first want to say I'm not sure if there are future chapters available yet so I'm by no means saying I know for sure if it is possible, but it might be one of those things where he saves her right before the rape occurs and she falls in love with him for that. Don't quote me on it but it really feels like this is an overdramatized way of raising a love flag where it will stop on attempted rape. So don't lose your minds yet unless I'm missing something, then I say go wild.

Power Uploader
Le84oOO.png

Group Leader
@kinshiki Nice! It sure would be nice if mangadex also had categories, like mangaupdates, so we could see what we were getting into before we started reading a series. Of course that wouldn't have helped in this case since the recent developments seem to have come out of nowhere and surprised just about everyone.

Fed-Kun's army
@Yatendouji It's very irritating that "Chapter 8" is broken into such small segments, it's so unnecessary and doesn't give us any clue if their actually being serious or just crossing the line to just end with a complete 180 degree turn.

Contributor
Yep Even Worsen Now, More Degenerate,
4 Months Ago : 8.72 / 78 Users
1 Month Ago : 7.19 / 484 Users
1 Yesterday : 5.10 / 752 Users
Now : 4.85 / 800 Users
I though readers only outside japan who outraged, even japanese readers was outraged. According to that's why mangaka delete his twitter account.
I hope the mangaka can learn "How to make consistent storyline", and editor "How to become proper editorial for mangaka"

Contributor
Well, rating is just the "feeling" of the users, what really matter is the viewer and followers ratio, from the latest chapters and this last one the number of followers increase.
The detractors will not drop this, the view and following count show the exact countrary. What you say in public is not really what you really do in privacy, the more hate means also more interest and curiosity. ?

Users who are viewing this thread