Gal☆Cleaning!

Dex-chan lover
Was that it? It's rape sure but what the hell, that's all it took for this to be rated like this? This is so fucking stupid dude, if your a fluffy person why would you read something with a SEXUAL VIOLENCE tag, there's people saying "well deserved" well you honestly haven't seen shit. UGH fuck it pisses me off cause i can't make an argument about other hentai being worse than this cause it doesn't make sense, anyways it's a solid 8/10 for me, imagine bombing a great looking manga because of a rape scene without actual penetration.

Really? I saw some more fucked up things that the rating is higher than this. I thought that this will be some trash manga but it's actually decent. Kinda sad that the author went full crazy though but it's not that bad considering that I read many shits that went ALL THE WAY.

I... was actually enjoying this manga... Then that gangrape and BOOM the most rushed ending I've ever seen.

Everyone saying people are "snowflakes" for not liking the gangrape thing ---- Tonally, it didn't fit in with the manga at all and felt like it came out of nowhere. Additionally, it dragged on for A LONG TIME and was drawn so that it was supposed to look sexy. Fuck off with that shit :~}

Dex-chan lover
It's been 2 years but the comment section is still warm, the double number decimal chapters were unexpected and the axing was fast but the manga is still decent, it's over exaggerated how people brand the double chapters as some kind of curse, it was a bad development for this type of manga and leaves a bad taste but it isn't gonna summon a cursed video file of Sadako.

So anyway, I'll probably peek back in a year expecting 5 more new pages in the comment section.

Man these vanilla losers really went and fuck up the rating man, idk wtf the author was on when there was just a random fucking rape scene my brain got boggled, this was like a somewhat romcom type of manga to some ntr shit then went back to normal in the next chapters? If the rape scene was excluded I'd say this manga is a 6-7/10

You don't read this for the manga, you read this for the comment section. It's a never-ending source of joy.

For those of you who are new here and you're confused about the terrible rating: you have to undestand that there were no warning tags and categories when this was new and fresh. It started as a fluffy manga with plentiful cleaning tips and it suddenly descended into pure madness - no-one expected it.

Dex-chan lover
So, I missed this one initially, heard the anguished cries of those who didn't, and wanted to know what this stuff was about.
In the end, it was just some really low-tier gangbang stuff with an enormous tonal clash to the main story, which got a shoddy non-ending too.
Honestly, I hoped for worse, but even the rape kinda was meh, so really, this manga isn't worth the reputation it gets.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck man I was lied to. This was supposed to be a gigantic dumpster fire but it was tame as fuck ESPECIALLY for manga standards.
What a rip off. I was craving for a much worse ending. Solid 6

Users who are viewing this thread