Gal Gohan - Vol. 10 Ch. 63 - It’s Been a While

Dex-chan lover
Bro i just cant like Yabe.

No that doesnt mean i want him to push her down and fuck her or whatever but i just dont like him.

Why did Nagisa's tits grow so much ? Like from B to D.

I kinda fedl like Miku wasted her time falling for Yabe tbh he doesnt really deserve her i dont feel the manga was worth it.

Fed-Kun's army
@Akemua
"Not get all hot and bothered like a dog in heat now that the individual they only saw as a child and person to mentor is old enough to fuck legally." This says more about the arbitrariness of age of consent rather than his doing anything wrong or right really.

She's seen right through you man, don't protect her n just date n fulfill this love so I strike off something on my list, please!!!

At least tell her how you feel, explain something like "I'll tell how I feel when you graduate" or whatever, just be outgoing teacher once in a while and keep on being student-teacher relationship, I believe Miku will understand and everyone happy or just say NO and end this shit. This guy is serious as fuck, it's killing me. Our gyaru deserve better, this is not 177013.

@Drimson, @ribbitribbitsaga Millennials have a set definition and age range, 1981-1996 (23-38yos). Were defined as the generation that grew up during and with the transition from an analog world to a digital one. I have seen the start and end dates fluctuate a bit, but it's always the same core block. We grew up with hardwired landline house phones, saw the birth of the internet, lived through y2k. Were old enough to remember and comprehend the significance of 9/11. Saw the creation of cellphones and their evolution into smartphones of today. We're the transition generation. Generation Z is 1997-2012, they're the annoying highschool brats

Fed-Kun's army
@elixir6 Thanks for explanation, now it kind of feels awkward to be 28 and have no idea what my own generation is called. Honestly, looking at some of the comments here complaining about Yabe not pushing himself on Miku, it really makes my head ache for multiple reasons. And going offtopic, if the Z Gen is already so shitty I really don't want to live long enough to see the next ones.

A bigger tiddier Miku????

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fed-Kun's army
How does Miku's flimsy top even hold everything in???
Apart from that, she's not his student anymore, is she? Or does the still go to the school? I thought she had graduated already, but maybe not.
Since he really can't resist her, I bet they'll go to the farm, and there she'll bang his brains out, lol.
At least Nagisa seems to have given up on him.

@Akemua - "the individual they only saw as a child and person to mentor" - I seriously doubt that.
Sure, he constantly made an effort to act professionally around her, but it's pretty clear to me that it required real effort on his part.
Nabisa's observation is pretty telling as well.

@AsuraRaza - The absolute fuck are you on about? What real effort? If the guy actually considered up until her last year anything more than a student I;E pupil and child, he would have considered the possibility he could date her in the future. Not ONCE did ever make an effort in making that a possibility. The only "effort" on his part was to not get fired and accused of being in a relationship with a minor, LMFAO.

I mean seriously, between all the panty shots, her showing cleavage and insinuating almost daily she's interested in him, ONLY to have him taken aback that she was trolling him to get a reaction, at what point do you think Yabe, an adult VIRGIN, considered her anything more than a child that had a fleeting crush on him? Cuz unless I can't understand what the author is doing everything they can to point in that direction other than directly saying it, that's whats led up to this last arc. Him coming to terms it isn't a fleeting crush and he can and DOES see her as something more than a student.

Who cares about a third party's observation when we as the readers literally get it from ALL perspectives and not just a few panels.

Double-page supporter
@elixir6 You say that like there aren’t people your age that are just as annoying. Not every single high school is a brat, just like not every single person in that age group is mature. Generalizing a whole group of people as “annoying high school brats” just makes you look immature, and I don’t give a shit how old you are or what generation you were born in.

Users who are viewing this thread