Gal Gohan - Vol. 10 Ch. 63 - It’s Been a While

Dex-chan lover
@Blazer168 Pretty sure it's still socially awkward to some degree, particularly given the cooking club student reactions, but yes. In theory there's already not really a problem anyone can say anything about I believe. He's just being stubborn because if he gives in now, it's like admitting he had feelings for her before it was "okay" too, I guess?

Double-page supporter
@Glomoro It also opens up grooming accusations. "Was Mr. Yabe just being nice to this kid so that he could date her when she graduated? Did he use his influence as teacher to make her like him?"

Dex-chan lover
@icantnotthink Yeah, but I mean that's still just in the realm of social awkwardness I'd say. Accusing him of that doesn't necessarily do anything in and of itself. If it did raise a fuss that the school has to deal with some how or other, nobody actually has evidence of wrongdoing. He's even got another teacher on the staff that would vouch for him if it came down to it, she was certainly lurking around the cooking club group enough to know he wasn't really doing anything in particular besides being a regular teacher and club advisor.

Aggregator gang
@Blazer168
Yeah but shes fresh out, try to look at it from his position. Hes a serious teacher that cares about his reputation, dating a student almost right out of highschool would be weird.
He might as well be dating a student.

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone here seems to forget that Yabe believes that the only reason Miku likes him is because he was the only guy that paid any attention to her.

We all know they'll get together guys, just wait. Don't know why some people are worried. Of course it's going to happen just not yet. Probably the end chapter, lets be honest.

Dex-chan lover
Yabe broke Miku.exe

Qe8fdSf.png

Fed-Kun's army
@gormadoc
I was talking about all the people in this thread bitching about Yabe not pushing himself on Miku.
And i guess i'm eihter old or behind times, i thought milennials was term about people after y2k birth date, also what the heck is Gen Z?😄

Double-page supporter
@Darudius I really hope it doesn’t happen in the very last chapter. It’d be nice to get at least a couple chapters of them dating before the manga ends. I was hoping it was going to happen this chapter so the rest of the chapters could be about their relationship, but the reasoning for why they didn’t makes sense. I just really hope there’s not an open ending and they actually start dating.

So, people are mad that an ADULT, whether that person is male or female is irrelevant, who is a teacher and only saw their student as a child/pupil doesn't immediately start frenching them after they turned 18 and graduated? Holy hell you people are pathetic and need to get laid. The guy is acting like a mature person should in a situation like this. Not get all hot and bothered like a dog in heat now that the individual they only saw as a child and person to mentor is old enough to fuck legally. I guess they also conveniently forgot he could lose his job and get recked by society had he put his hands on her before graduation and now at her alma mater he taught her at.

My only issue with this is if, like people pointed out it ends with Yabe dilly-dallying up until the last chapter and at the last second to come terms that he DOES see Miku as more than a child and student. Sad it only has like 5 chapters left to do this though.

@Liquidsword tbh it's probably gonna be the last chapter in which they get together. I too would like to see a couple chapters of them dating and/or married etc. But I doubt it. It most likely won't be an open end though. They will most certainly get together. If not I see the majority of her readers being disappointed and having no payoff after Miku has been in love with him for the whole manga isn't good writing imo. An open end is still more likely than a rejection end, that's not existent let's be bonest, but them ending together seems the most likely.

Damn this is a pretty shitty situation for Yabe, aside from the moral stuff of dating a barely legal girl and ex student he thinks Miku only likes him because he's the only man to give her attention. Poor guy just thinks he ain't good enough and has to be a good adult so he is just ignoring how he feels. F

In Chapter 46, Miku did say her parents got married a year after her mother graduated. Let's see what changes the next 6 months bring.

Double-page supporter
@Darudius Yeah I’d be pretty pissed if there was an open ending. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see if they get together at the end, or hopefully earlier.

Dex-chan lover
I thought there was some rule that these stories have to end with graduation.

Dex-chan lover
She’s no longer her student so now she can actually start weaseling him down, also apparently she still isn’t 18 so who knows what might happen I just hope we don’t get another timeskip

Dex-chan lover
God I'm happy he acted like an adult... and maybe we'll see if the next 4 chapters will be the payoff I've been reading for!

Users who are viewing this thread