Gal Gohan - Vol. 10 Ch. 63 - It’s Been a While

Aggregator gang
@littlebuster1 You get it. I can't believe people are projecting themselves as Yabe hahaha. The guy is just that great of a teacher. Even if he has feelings for her, it would only be reasonable not getting involved, for the sake of his career and for the sake our his students too. We know they will end up together, so let us wait for the right moment. After all, they will spend the rest of their lives as a couple. What is 2 or 5 years more of waiting?

Dex-chan lover
Huge respect for Yabe, If she still loves him after a year or two of waiting (Highly unlikely in the real world) then they should marry.

Dex-chan lover
Hell if you told me she was a prostitute with her garish clothing and not a chef in training, I'd believe you on the spot. I'm all for wearing what you like, but hell... I'd personally avoid her.

Dex-chan lover
Bring Fujiwara back with her own boyfriend who helps Yabe understand his love for Miku. She was my favourite character and I wanna see her happy, although I know it won't be with Yabe.
@Lyanhyrt She outright said that she only dressed like that because her break was starting and she wanted to see Yabe again, she quit dressing like that normally.

Dex-chan lover
How come people use the word "mouthfeel" when they could just say "texture"?

Double-page supporter
Yabe - huuu, need to protect kids.
Miku - can i still come hang out ?
Yabe - yes.

This is so fucking ridiculous.

@orochijes mouth feel includes the changes that occur as the food comes to body temperature. For example, you feel the silky fats in ice cream more as it warms in your mouth.

Supporter
@jimkage

not really man.
it's his sense of duty as a teacher warring with his feelings for her.

allowing her to come hang out is his way of a compromise between the two conflicting feelings.

Supporter
I am down for an arc of Miku trying to beat it into Yabe’s skull that she graduated and it’s less ethically questionable to date her now.

Users who are viewing this thread