Gal Gohan - Vol. 10 Ch. 68 - Gal Gohan

Dex-chan lover
Aww they got married and had a baby, that's nice I'm glad it ended in the future and not some highschool cliffhanger

Double-page supporter
Decent enough journey, rushed as all hell ending. Especially this chapter.
High 7, low 8; it rode the gyaru wave quite well.

hella hell! what a nice happy ending! if only other's manga has a happy ending like this

1 more chapter and this could've been a nice ending... What a miss opportunity

We made it!

Not a bad epilogue chapter to close out on.
I consider 67 to be the final chapter, so this one having a frantic speed wasn't an issue for me.

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was a hell of a skip in the last few chapters. Good overall, good enough to keep me here till the end. Best girl didn't win - but that's okay. Thanks so much, translation team!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I WISH THEM ALL THE HAPPINESS IN THE WORLD

Dex-chan lover
So is she going to be a Gyaru when she's 80? That'd be something. Lol. Good series.

Dex-chan lover
What? No timeskip to when their kid is going off to college, and then another to when they're senior citizens? It skipped everything else interesting, so why not?

Dex-chan lover
Once getting over the "Should I date my former student" Yabecchi sped all the way to "It's alright to put a baby in my former student". Pretty enjoyable manga, it's been a nice read.

@gyarurun - He was a virgin until he married her OVER 3+ years after he knew her. As an adult and teacher, he only knew her from the age of 17, almost 18 at the time of the meeting and barely taught her for a year before she graduated. He's also only 6-7 years older than her and NOT ONCE did he use his position to abuse nor manipulate her, and every time she tried to advance on him he berated her as an adult should. There is absolutely ZERO FUCKING "power dynamic". If anything SHE held all the power since she could blackmail and use his position as her teacher to do what she wanted. Neither did anything in their capacity to hurt the other. So, you're full of shit.

Furthermore, they NEVER started a romance while she was a minor and if you actually read the damn manga, that is a huge plot point. You're seriously arguing " but it was basically" " it was almost" "you could argue he did this to her" and it's unsubstantiated as fuck. She was borderline an adult, separated by a few months before her birthday by the time they met, he was only a teacher to her for ONE year and he told her to go pursue her dream and she left for two years. At that time, she was 20-years old and at worst him 27/8 before he even started to consider her a love interest. That was literally the last arc, him coming to terms he liked her and BOTH WERE ADULTS.

So, no, you're full of shit and don't know what you're talking about. This is one of those teacher x student romances that genuinely did not have anything truly fucked up or pushed things in a dangerous direction. That's why this is the ONLY genuine type of story like this I have ever finished because normally, I would agree with you. But in THIS CASE, everything you said is not even close to true nor relevant.

Users who are viewing this thread