Gal Gohan - Vol. 10 Ch. 68 - Gal Gohan

@Akemua

My point still stands even without all that. Marrying, let alone MARRYING someone you knew from sixteen years old onward is sketchy as FUCK, and no adult should ever do that.

That being said there's still the absolute sexualization of her, so the manga itself is disgusting, and it sucks because she's so cute, her personality, and her design (They make a point to make her 'soft,' which I appreciate.) Your response to a teenager coming on to you is to get the fuck out and block all contact with her. You're enabling horrid behaviors in a minor.

Its been a good read, altough the ending wasn't that great, it still satisfying enough. Thanks for the memory!

Dex-chan lover
Well glad it ended on a happy note, and glad that it ended with the chance to complete the story without getting axed at an awkward point in time. Gonna be honest though, I felt like it was a good time to end it, felt like it'd run its course. In retrospect, I personally liked the female teacher the best out of all the girls though.

Fed-Kun's army
@Gyarurun
Funny how people like you never go aroud to complain when the teacher is female and the student is male.

@Gyarurun
How do you deal with real life where non-whites marry young girls off and fuck them? Oh that's right you don't because of their racial disability so you spend time bitching about drawings lmao what a joke.

Contributor
Wow, that was some crazy acceleration of the story up until the end.
Seems he's been holding back so much that after she became 20 it all burst like a dam when his last line of resistance was finally overcome.

It was a good ride, but maybe that was only because I was on the winning ship.
Can't help but feel the threat of the axe caused it to end so quickly though.

Dex-chan lover
Felt rushed towards the end, but glad to have gone on this journey with you guys. Thanks! :)

Users who are viewing this thread